Grills Namath Rapid Cooker
With the Namath Rapid Cooker you can make steaks and other foods that taste like those of the top New York restaurants. The Namath Rapid Cooker also cooks faster, saves money and has many health benefits. It reduces fat and calories when cooking meats by melting away excess fat and catching grease in the drip tray. It also cooks faster and uses less fuel than traditional grilling units.
The Namath Rapid Cooker by EdenPURE uses far infrared as its heat source. Far infrared cooks much faster than all other heat sources. Gas and charcoal grills can only reach temperatures around 600° F. This Rapid Cooker can get up to 1400° F temperatures, which seals in flavor, juices and nutrition in foods. The heat source is on the top, not the bottom.
Cooking from the top down eliminates flare-ups because grease drips harmlessly onto an easy-to-clean, removable tray instead of directly on the heat source as with traditional grills. The slide out grate is adjustable to three heights and makes for easy turning and maintaining a consistent cooking temperature. No lid to lift to inspect meat like a traditional grill, which results in temperature loss. Great for use at home or on the go at your favorite tailgate and camping locations.
- Compact size: 12.5"H x 21"W x 17"D
- Can Exceed Temperatures of 1400°F
- Patent-Pending Design Cooks from the Top Down (like a broiler)
- Professional Grade (304) Stainless Steel Shell
- Dishwasher-Safe Drip-Tray & Grate for Cleaning Convenience
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in North Canton, OH
- Connects Directly to 1lb. Propane Tank
- No Flare-Ups from Grease Drips
- Adjustable 9-Heat-Zone Design
- Official Tailgate Grill of the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Uses Less than 21,000 BTUs
- Approximately 38 lbs.
- Includes Handles for Increased Portability
- Almost No Assembly Required
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Available at all 5 Aloha locations